Management with track record of project monetization
- First Tellurium's leadership includes a board and advisory group with industry leaders in finance, mineral property development, geology, mineralogy, solar power, engineering, research and First Indigenous engagement/economic development.
Advanced, district-scale project with high-grade gold, silver and tellurium
- 51 square-kilometer Deer Horn project in north-central BC is only known property in North America with NI 43-101 resource for silver-gold-tellurium. Also contains porphyry-style copper and tungsten with lead and molybdenum.
Completed positive PEA with near-term production potential
- PEA indicates "robust" economics with a 1.6-year payback and 9-year open pit mine life. PEA IRR return of at least 42% (using gold price of $1,300). Estimated $28.3M CapEx, after-tax NPV of $36.5M
Tight share structure with significant management ownership
- Only 22M shares outstanding, 29M shares fully diluted.
Unique Indigenous partnership opens up largely unexplored ground in Northern BC
- Exploring Indigenous territories of BC and Yukon Territory while working with government, NGO, Indigenous and private interests to rehabilitate mining sites that affect salmon and wildlife habitat.